Friday, March 23, 2012

If you're happy and you know it...

This morning after work I decided that bacon and eggs sounded like a good breakfast.  I tend to hold Kosse most of the time (it's possible he's a little spoiled) but I did not think frying bacon and baby holding go together.  So I brought Kaleb's chair from the boys' room into the kitchen with the hopes Kosse would be content to watch from there.  The middle pull toy on the bar plays "If you're happy and you know it" when you pull the toy down and I would start it every little bit.  Just as I thought I would turn to pull it I heard the song start followed by the joyous laughter of my little boy.  Perhaps I'm stretching but I think he was so excited to figure it out.  This proud moment for me was followed by twenty more minutes of a continuous pull and play of the song.  But I didn't even care.  It's my new favorite song!

No comments:

Post a Comment