Friday, June 15, 2012

Is Slobber a Help?

On our way on the latest trip to the library (where incidentally they have plenty of puzzles out on the tables for the kids and Ky must do every one before we leave), Ky asked me if I thought Kosse could help him do the puzzles.   I told him I was certain Kosse would love to play with him but he might not be too much of a help until he gets to be a little older. 
This is Ky hard at work:
This is Kosse and his puzzle piece:

After puzzles there was a singer/guitar player that writes and performs songs directed toward kids.  The boys loved her and I loved watching them love it!  We checked out our books and headed for home.  There was a few minutes of silence from the backseat (trust me a rarity that causes me to do a back and downward glance in the rearview) when Ky told me that at first he didn't think Kosse really helped that much with the puzzles.  But now that he thought about it he guessed maybe the slobber helped the pieces to slide in their spot better.  I must say,  I love how little kids think!

1 comment: