Saturday, August 25, 2012

Obstacles, smushtacles...


Kosse has started pulling cords from the wall and getting into the plants.  He does this with a very fierce determination.  I've lifted as many plants up as I can and have hidden cords too but I have one corner in which it just has cords and a large plant that can't be lifted up. My house definitely wouldn't make it in any Better Homes magazine.  It doesn't look organized but trust me there's a method to the madness. So this has been one of many solutions that I've tried to much failure....
It did last the longest before Kosse...
if I can get this out of the way...
There,  now I can just squeeze through the gate and chair and I'll be happily in the cords and dirt.
 
And don't let this adorable face fool you.  He is actually trying to squeeze between the couch and chair to get to the plant and cords from the other direction (an impossible fit for sure). 

No comments:

Post a Comment