Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Run, baby, run!

There's a relatively steep incline leading to the park across the street and through the apartments from my duplex but a small distance before you reach the playground equipment the ground levels.  At this point, I put Kosse down or let go of his hand and (generally Ky has started running already) Kosse sets off at a dead sprint screaming at the top of his voice.  I'm not sure how to express my exact feeling at this moment.  He is hurling himself forward as fast as he can and his little legs are pumping as fast as they can and he's yelling and sooooo excited...and my heart just swells.  I always have the sharp fear that he's going to catapult himself face forward into the ground by tripping over something or just churning his legs too fast but at the same time I know he would not be happy to have to slowly walk when he so much wants to run!  I love being Kosse's moma and taking care of Ky and I miss you Kaleb!




No comments:

Post a Comment