Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kosse!

As Kosse learns new accomplishments in life and reaches new milestones, I always think in the back of my mind of Kaleb and how joyous it would have been to share these steps with him too.  But I know that God did truly bless me with Kosse.  He is an awesome kid with an awesome heart.  He's always hopping everywhere these days, and I hope and pray that kind of joy stays in him his whole life!  I know he couldn't have a moma that loves him more than me...my heart is full to have him in my life these past two years and many more blessed times together to come.  I can't believe how fast they fly by.
Dear Son,
Slow down a little.  I want to cherish every moment!
Love, Moma
A year ago today:
Two years ago today:

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful boy. Happy birthday, Kosse.

    Watching you shine as a mama has been an absolute joy. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete