Monday, November 12, 2012

Breakfast

Kosse eats a banana every morning.  In fact, lately, I can't seem to keep them in stock. 
Here he is with half of it shoved in his mouth!
Good morning everyone from a very happy baby!
The sun is definitely shining on us!  I'm so happy that Kosse is reaching his one year milestone. Where does the time go?
 
 
Previous to the following picture, Kosse and I had a small discussion as to whether or not he could have the spoon I was eating my cereal with.  He wanted it very much,  (has anyone else noticed how small matters can turn into huge dramas with little kids when they are SERIOUS about what they want?) and I told him he could have it when I was finished eating.
Check out the look of triumph mixed with a tint of disgust....

No comments:

Post a Comment