Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let's Talk Toilets....

Problem: lever is broken.
Hard to see but the plastic piece that should be connected to the handle is at the bottom of the tank.
Moma's helper:
Solution: a new handle system that cost $1.97-not too bad I guess.
Several things to remember when doing this for the first time: 1.  If something isn't turning one way, it's likely to turn the other way.  In my defense I thought loosening was counterclockwise.  Hence, lefty loosey, righty tighty.  But I guess there's exceptions to everything.   2.  That black hose will shoot up and with some force squirt water all over you, the walls, the ceiling, and Kosse who squealed with delight.  and 3.  The water is clean and not "icky" even though it is in the toilet and has that "feel" of ickiness to it.

Mission completed!  Or not..it does not stay open long enough and you have to hold the handle down, but I will figure this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment