Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Dad installed a new connector on the sink in the bathroom so that I can fill the boys' pool from the sink instead of the water hookup that is located in the middle of the front of the house.  This is a great help to me...the boys were very interested in what Granpa was doing and had to be involved even if it was close quarters.  I imagine there are a couple little boys on Hemlock that have squeezed into small spaces to be part of a project also!
After work was finished, we headed to the pool.  Kosse is a total waterbaby and actually jumped off the ledge to Granpa's arms!  He made a very proud Granpa and Moma!



Then we came home for cake and Ky told us he was in charge of the party games...so he and Symphony made this pin the tail on the donkey game which I adore and plan on keeping.  Much fun!

1 comment:

  1. oh my heart. I love each of these pics!!

    ReplyDelete