Thursday, July 4, 2013

Today was the Day

I invested in a high chair when Symphony was born, and it has been used by Xara, Ky and Kosse as well.  All of them have at one point learned to climb into the chair on their own and just yesterday as I was lifting Kosse in I thought to myself if he had thought to climb it or if he would.  Today while I was getting a snack ready at the counter, I turned around and there Kosse was sitting in the chair.  I've been up with first a sick Kosse and now a sick Ky for a few days, so I might have thought I just forgot I put him in there but the smile on his face let me know he definitely had climbed in himself!
I did it, moma!
This is the look of a happy boy who climbed up and is enjoying a snack...
This is the pondering look of a boy who has knocked that snack off the tray and is considering an exit strategy...
Slow down, Kosse, moma will still lift you down! I remember Symphony learning to climb back out of  the chair.  But let's take it one heart attack at a time, Kosse!

No comments:

Post a Comment