Monday, September 16, 2013

A Boy and His Bunny

I told Ky we could make a trip to Goodwill to see if they had any good board games.  (Usually they only cost a couple dollars and this is very good compared to the 20 you would spend in a department store.)  He picked out a Thomas the train track making game, Operation and Cooties.  A few minutes after we were there, Kosse latched on to a bunny and it was all over.  The price of 50 cents coupled with the joy on his face made the purchase an easy yes.  I'm not sure I could have wrestled it away, anyhow!





Since coming home this bunny has not been far from Kosse.  He has tucked it in bed, "fed" it and often brings it to me for kisses!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Kosse's been loved on and nurtured so beautifully it's the most natural thing in the world for him to pass that on to his bunny.

    Here's a link to that blog I was telling you about: http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2013/09/creating-with-kid.html

    ReplyDelete