Sunday, September 1, 2013

They call me MISTER pig!

Are ya achin', for some bacon....


 Ky was VERY proud to chop the cucumber for lunch today.  (It's a table knife.)


I found these....
...they're delicious! I highly recommend them.  I'm excited to be in the 170's in weight. I haven't been there since near the beginning of my pregnancy with Kosse.  I know I still have a way to go but it seems to be a slow process..I wanted tuna salad lately and these pocket thins perfect for a salad sandwich but I'm bothered by the mayo since I looked on the label and out of 100 calories 100 are fat! Aaaah! I looked up substitutes for mayo in tuna and suggestions popped up for yogurt or cottage cheese as healthy alternatives.  I'm excited to try these and see how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment