Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Last night the boys put out carrots for the reindeer.  This morning Ky shouted joyfully, "I see bite marks from the deer!"
(Have you ever found yourself eating carrots at 2am? I was a little tired and therefore it took a few before I realized I could just bite them off.  But, hey, carrots are tasty and healthy so I guess it's okay.  If I was Megyn Kelly, then at this point I would say but kids Santa's reindeer are real I'm just talking about eating carrots because I blogged about it...haha)

The boys dumped the stockings as opposed to pulling out items one at a time. 


 There was a train set and a hot wheels track to set up and play with.  I'm a pro now at understanding fuzzy pictures and misaimed arrows...








I love these kiddos!  and Kaleb, you are always in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment