Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our Weekend So Far...

Yesterday, Kosse and I baked a cake and decorated the house in Ninja Turtle theme for Ky's birthday. 



This morning Ky wanted to help ice the cake.  He used whoppers for the claws on the turtle and tamales to make the eyes and tail.  So creative!




 
The picture I wish I could share next is too dark but I didn't have time to adjust lighting in the room.   The story is very precious though...I bought a nativity scene and have told the boys the story of Jesus and why we celebrate Christmas over and over.  This morning the boys made cinnamon rolls and were eating them when I heard Kosse saying..."Here, Jesus" (imagine it in a cute two year old language).   I looked over and Kosse was sharing his cinnamon roll with baby Jesus inside the nativity!

1 comment: