Sunday, April 1, 2012

No socks, no shoes, no footwear of any kind...

During a recent webcam, grandpa asked where Kosse's socks were.  I explained that many, many times I have put socks on him and he directly sets to taking them off.  He focuses intently and on nothing else until he rids himself of these icky things!  He is quite the pro now and usually has them off in no time, so I had resolved to let him go sockless.  When I saw a pair of sandals that had a velcro strap,  I thought surely this would cover his feet.  This is how it worked out....
The cute sandals at the center of it all.
A couple minutes after I put them on and strapped them tightly...notice its on the floor.
Ok, pull at strap and rub my free foot on it...
Now, pull at the top....
Good, they're free! 
What? I like to make my own choices, moma, and I choose to wiggle my toes freely!

No comments:

Post a Comment