Sunday, April 1, 2012

Planting and Snoozing

When Ky and I picked out flowers for by our front door, we also picked a plant for Kaleb.  I'm not sure what its name is but it has pretty purple "flower balls" as Ky called them.  I finally got to the cemetary today with Kosse and I labored to make a hole in the rocky Arkansas "dirt."  I pulled weeds and was fairly satisfied with the looks of things by the time I left.  Kosse snoozed peacefully in the shade but I imagine by next spring when we plant out there he will be more interested in digging the dirt than snoozing!  On a sad note, Kaleb has a new baby grave next to him.  The baby's name is Ariel Buller and she was just short of 2 months when they lost her on December 20, 2011.  My prayers go out to this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment